Terms & Conditions Last updated 08/May/2017
- In the compilation of this website, every care has been taken to ensure accuracy. Where errors or omissions are brought to the attention of Community Events Ltd, amendments will be made as speedily as possible. However, Community Events Ltd does not accept any liability to any person for direct or consequential loss caused to the user arising from anything contained in this site, or for any error or omission in it, even if such loss or damage is caused by the negligence of Community Events Ltd or its agents.
- The editorial content of this website is copyright of Community Events Ltd and/or the authors, photographers and illustrators who contribute material to the site, and the user shall not alter or remove any copyright symbol, or any other identification or information, concerning the authorship or ownership of any of the content of the site.
- The user shall not copy, market, resell, distribute, retransmit, publish, or otherwise transfer or commercially exploit, in any form, any of the content of the website.
- The user will not use or display the name or logo of Community Events or any of its other trading names or identification marks, logos, etc., GR8Events or any similar name or logo, or act in any way that would imply that the user is an agent of Community Events Ltd.
- Community Events Ltd shall have no liability to any person for any injury or loss (including personal injury and consequential loss) suffered while participating in sports or leisure pursuits described or referred to in this website. The material in the website is given for information only and Community Events gives no warranty as to the safety and security of such sports and leisure pursuits, or as to the competence of those organising the said sports and leisure pursuits.
- Clicking on certain links within this website may take the user to other sites and Community Events Ltd shall have no responsibility or liability of any kind for the accuracy of information, for chargeable services, or any other aspect of any such websites.
- Due to the nature of interactive services and the Internet generally, Community Events gives no warranty or commitment that the use of the website will be free from interruptions or errors, and Community Events Ltd shall have no responsibility or liability in respect of, or arising out of, any communication or network defects, breakdown, malfunction, error, delays or failures (whether temporary or otherwise) while using the site.
- If you use the GR8Events Facebook page to share your theatre and event experiences with other users of our community, you will be bound by the Facebook page Community Guidelines, in particular the obligation not to post any content (such as photos or video) that may belong to someone else, or what may be perceived as controversial. Any abusive, profane or even defamatory posts towards any person, entity, belief or symbol shall be deleted.
- Community Events Ltd shall have no responsibility or liability for any claims for ticket refunds or any other costs arising from the cancellation of an event, for any reason. We are only a holding agent for any booking fees accepted online, and accept no responsibility for refunding ticket fees if an event is cancelled.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland (excluding laws governing the conflict of laws) and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Irish courts. This will not prevent Community Events Ltd from pursuing a claim for breach of contract, copyright infringement or otherwise in respect of these terms and conditions in any other jurisdiction throughout the world.